We spent the 4th of July with the Roberts and the Tice family in Lake Powell. The Roberts have a boat and house boat and were generous to share. We went wakeboarding, knee boarding, water skiing, surfing, tubing, played in the sand, went down the slide, had a campfire and made smores, ate, laughed, shared riddles and jokes, experienced a really bad storm, and somehow threw away all our pillow in the trash!
We had such a great time being with everyone. Thank you Roberts for sharing!
Dru and Ellie jumping off the houseboat.
Dru going off the slide.
Aiko, Pheobe and Liv playing in the sand.
Ryan found a lizard and decided to show Jake while he was buried in the sand.
Geoff, Jake and Ry about to go in the circle of death.
Cute Pheobe
Meg holding Liv who fell asleep on our last boat ride.
I am trying to splash Jake.
Haley and I took Ellie and Dru on the knee board. They both ended up in tears.
A little obstacle course.
5 comments:
ohhhh, I love Lake Powell!!!!! Looks like a fabulous trip - I am jealous! What a great group of friends! Let's get together soon - before summer is totally gone :)
ps- what is with Ryan and lizards at Lake Powell?! haha - I hope they were left behind this year, or did you bring home a friend?
Missing the Martin family :) Looks like you had an amazing trip! Love you guys
I'm so jealous, it looks like you guys had fun! And church was pretty empty without you all. :)
Hey Jenny! This is Melanie (from the ward growing up!). Your family is so cute! That's funny you know the Tice's - Geoff is one of my brother-in-law's compadre's from high school. (They called themselves "The Grinders.")
It looks like you guys had an awesome time!!! :)
Post a Comment