When I take a picture of Rylie and say "smile"... this is what she gives me. Not too shabby.
I bought modeling clay at Target for a dollar and the girls have spent hours playing with it. It is less messy than play dough and easier to work with. Here are their latest creations.
{Our family} Ry and 4 girls....that's a lot of hair to do in the morning.
6 comments:
so cute...i love your blog! you are so creative and i loved the crafts you used to come up with for enrichment :-)
I love those cheap crafts that the kids love! I always think, why didn't I buy more! $1 who can beat that! Your family is darling and it's so fun to see what you've been up to!
I want to cover their faces with kisses. You have the most ADORABLE family EVER. I can't wait to see you in 3 weeks.
xoxo
I need to invest in that clay. how fun!
I love the $1 store for that very reason... no pressure to play with the toys, but if they love it? Bonus! So my photographer friend taught us all about aperture, ISO, shutter speed, and lighting. There is seriously so much that goes into taking great pictures, but once you know what you are doing you don't even think about it. I have lots to practice!
Your girls are so cute. We're here! Can you get together tomorrow or thursday? Let me know...I'm dying to see you! Email me or call my mom's house. I'll try to find your number too.
Post a Comment