6.15.2009

Getting away from the rain

G & G Martin invited us to go to St. George.  We thought about for one second and said yes!  It was nice to get away from the constant rain.  
We went boating, hiking, swimming, watched a movie and some basketball and ate a lot!  It was a perfect weekend.  Thanks for everything!!!

Olivia taking a dip in the pool.

Dru taking a big jump into the pool.
Olivia finally dared to jump in.
Dru loves the water and got a little crazy.
Olivia and her dad.
The girls swimming with dad.
One day the pool closed because it started to thunder and this is what Olivia's face looked like when we told her she could not swim anymore.
Rylie and grandpa.
Dru and Liv with grandma.
A cute shot of Ryan.
By the way... Dru lost another tooth!!!

5 comments:

Megan Olson said...

Don't worry Liv I would have had the same reaction when the pool closed...espeically knowing I was soon going to have to come back the rain and cold soon.

Missed you guys at church...I was in nursery and Riley wasn't. Look like you had fun though! You are all still cute! See you soon!

Kim said...

Love the new smile Dru!

Cute pics--looks like you all had great fun! Can't wait to see you guys next week!

Lisa said...

great pictures! what a fun get away!

brooke romney said...

Looks like fun! I'm so glad I didn't come in June this year..yuck!

Al and Eli said...

We missed it too!!

LOVE THAT SMILE DRU :)