6.02.2009

Dru's Kindergarten Program

Dru had her Kindergarten program today.  She recited her monthly poems, sang learning songs and silly songs.  It was pretty darn cute.  It has been a joy to watch Dru grow and learn this year.  She has ADORED her teacher and gets sad when I talk about summer.  She LOVES school!


Dru with her teacher, Mrs. Young.
Grandpa and Grandma Martin came to watch and gave her a fun candy necklace.

Liv and Rylie watch Dru's every move!  They love her and want to be just like Dru!
Ellie, Emma and Dru.  Carpool/neighborhood/Best friends
This is Chris.  Dru "might" have a little crush on this cute kid.

7 comments:

DeSpain Domain said...

That is crazy to think your oldest child is going to start 1st grade next year. I love that she loves school (Chloe is the same way). You have such a cute family.

Lisa said...

How cute! And how amazing that you have them posted already.

Moffat Family said...

just because we don't stay for a picture doesn't mean we weren't there!! :)

Chelsea said...

Hey- I'm not sure if it was you that dropped books off at my parents for me, but if it was- THANK YOU!! How nice of you, the kids will be very grateful I'm sure... and so am I:)

sara said...

Hey it's Sara Peters...Treavor's wife. I found your blog off of Megan's, and I'm doing a little stocking. I know that when people stock me I love for them to say Hello. So here I am saying Hello!

You're girls are absolutley beautiful!! Yay for first grade!

Steffie said...

Your darling girls are growing up! Crazy!!! First grade is the best - get excited! Do you know what my favorite thing about this post is ... there was a picture of you! You never have pictures of you, I am not sure why - YOU ARE A BABE!
Love ya and your cute fam :)

brooke romney said...

YOu look so great, and Dru is darling. I'm so glad she loves school. We are so excited to play...we'll be there in jUly!