1.28.2009

Rylie LOVES books.  Last night I was finishing up the laundry and got sidetracked setting the basket down by the couch.  Within minutes, Rylie had snuggled right in and began her nightly reading.  


We had to go snow blow the church on Monday, so we took our FHE on the road.  We got in our snow gear and went to help dad.  The girls and I played in the snow while Ry plowed the church sidewalks.  We had a great time...I don't think Ryan would say the same.
{Thanks Lilly for the snow pants!}


Here is Rylie looking like a cute little teddy bear.  This was Darcy's old jacket.  So sweet!

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

Ah Oh my goodness :) I love the pictures of the little girls! I can't help but smile at how cute they are :)

Megan Olson said...

You have the cutest girls EVER!

brooke romney said...

They are so darling. I remember all your girls liking books like that. I finally have a book lover in James...isn't it fun. You must be a great example!

DeSpain Domain said...

I just invited you to my blog. Sorry it took so long. Your girls are darling!