Ryan went on a "mancation" with his work buddys. (Monday-Wednesday) They hit 3 great golf courses down South to enjoy warmer weather, good company and to test out Ry's new putter and driver.
So, we decided to take a "girlcation" to Grandma Kathy's and Grandpa Steve's house! We drove a whole 2 miles to our destination. Dru had Mon. and Tues. off so we stayed the one night but crammed in all that we could. We crafted, crafted and crafted some more. My mom and I stayed up until midnight scrapbooking. I finished Rylie's book...start to present. Not too shabby! We went out to dinner, watched 24, went shopping, played with cousins, etc. Thanks Grandma and Grandpa!
We even went to visit Grandpa Martin. In the one hour we were there, he fed us lunch, looked through his telescope at the beautiful mountains and even went sledding in his backyard on their knee board. Thanks Grandpa Martin!
It has been a fun two days.
Of course we all miss Ryan. In fact, Liv cried for him tonight and wanted to see him on Skype. So cute! The girls ADORE their dad and can't wait for him to come home.
Here is Liv sleeping with her new shades and gloves. Olivia requested to sleep with them.
Dru wanted me to take a picture of her too.
Rylie talking on the phone to her Uncle Alex wishing him a happy birthday! Happy Birthday AL!
The girls helping Ry get ready for his golf trip.
Rylie loves to sleep anywhere, anytime. Her crazy schedule lately: (I am not making this up!)
Down by 8:00 p.m.
Up around 10:30 a.m. or so
Back down at 1:00 p.m. for a nap
We have to wake her up around 6:15 p.m. or so because she goes back down for bed at 8:00
She would sleep longer if we let her.
I am enjoying it while it lasts!
8 comments:
what a cute idea... a girlcation?! I'm totally stealing the whole idea- do you mind? Your girls are so so darling and I can tell you are the best mom! oh, and I'm so so envious of Rylie's schedule- wow!
thanks for sharing your time. We all had so much fun. Really, your girls are to die for!!!! XOXOXO
I cannot believe how long Rylie sleeps! That's amazing!!
So as I looked through the pictures on this post I decided that I taught your girls how to be cute...I know they got a lot of it from their mom and dad but after all I did teach Dru in preschool and did spend priceless months with Liv in Sunbeams and as for Rylie....I have never taught her and she is still cute so she must have just gotten lucky but I will blame her sleep on me changing her blow out.....that was a nice bonding experience that I passed on my talent of sleep to her...so there you go. That is the impact I have had on your girls...It may not be much but I tried....it will pay off when they are old enough for the boys! :) Love you guys!
Oh how I wish I could sleep that much!... sigh haha
Wow! It must be nice. I would love it if Parker was more into sleeping than he is.
Where do I sign up for that baby schedule? My schedule is the opposite due to ear infections. Instead of sleeping 20 hours a day...we are awake for that long. Everything is temporary right?
Post a Comment