Liv is obsessed with her new gum ball shirt. She begs to wear it daily.
Dru got all dressed up for cowboy day! (Thanks Lisa) She continues to LOVE kindergarten and LOVES her teacher. Dru even told me one day while I was doing her hair that she wanted Mrs. Young to be her mom. I asked..."What about me?" She told me I could be her step-mom.
Dru lost another tooth! She was out to dinner with Grandma and Grandpa Martin and it came out while eating a fortune cookie. The tooth fairy brought her 4 quarters.
Liv loves putting together puzzles and calls it her "homework."
Rylie eating a pancake...her favorite!
I caught Dru and Olivia playing dress ups and took a picture. Liv was not happy about it.
Dru was happy to pose.
I got them both to pose for me a little later.
3 comments:
So funny! I love your girls.
You have such cute girls. Love the cute pics. How fun to see Grandma Wheat. I miss our card playing days. Tell her hi for me.
Ha Ha! I LOVE the part about the step-mom! That is very creative!
Post a Comment