12.08.2008

my little helpers

Olivia loves to help me cook.  The other day we made Mac and Cheese. (a staple at our house)  She loves to stir and pour.  Here is a picture of Olivia mixing it all up.  

*Notice that most of the cheese fell underneath the pan onto the stove.

I dropped a bag of Lucky Charms onto my kitchen floor.  Rylie is helping my by eating them.  
*Notice she is eating ONLY the marshmallows.

Dru was downstairs making a mess in the craft room but by the time I could go down to take a picture, she had already cleaned it up.  (without me asking!) 

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

Oh they are so adorable! I admire your patience and hope I can be as good of a mom as you are some day! They grow up so fast :)

G said...

I went to school with Ryan and was in the same ward. Ran across your blog from Beef's. You guys have a cute family! Hope all is well. Say hi to Ryan for me. our blog is gknash.blogspot.com

Gareth

mandy said...

So fun to get a comment from you on my blog. You have the most beautiful girls ever! Thanks for the Christmas card. It's fun to see what you are up to.

brooke romney said...

YOur girls are so cute. Such little helpers and I LOVED your Christmas card. So fun.