The girls looked beautiful in their Christmas dresses. Rylie did too but I could not get a picture of her. The girls sang 2 songs in sacrament meeting with the Primary. Yes, Olivia went up without me and did not cry!!! It was so fun to watch them. I love working in the Primary so I can see them interact with friends and teachers.
4 comments:
Oh my goodness those dresses are adorable! :) You always have them dressed cute though so it's not a surprise ;)
OOOH, love the dresses. They are so cute. Your girls are darling all of the time! Merry Christmas!
Wait. I just noticed the shoes. LOVE THEM.
Jenny you are an inspiration. Yes, the girls did look adorable at church and I did see Riley looking adorable. I am so grateful you are in primary with me. You are such an inspiration and support. I love your blog. I am trying to figure out how to do one. Give me a year or two and I might figure it out. Hugs!
Post a Comment