12.15.2008

Favorite part of Christmas...

During FHE tonight we read a story in The Friend about the true meaning of Christmas and giving to others anonymously.  At the end of the darling story I asked Olivia what her favorite part of Christmas was.  She replied, "Santa bringing us presents!"  Hmmmm.  Dru then said Jesus and giving.  I love both answers.  


Dru and Olivia love to dance.  I have a great video of them dancing but can't seem to get it to work.
  

2 comments:

The Dobbs said...

I know I've said this before, but your girls are SO beautiful and they look like such fun sisters. It must be because they have such a fun mom. You guys better have lots because you sure have cute ones!
HED

Megan Olson said...

If you need a babysitter over Christmas break let me know!! I'd love to have another play date with my favorite girls!
-Megan Barton