12.19.2008

The girls cannot wait for Christmas.  They wake up every morning with a Christmas routine....

When I wake them up they roll over and ask if it is Christmas.  When I say no, they run to rip off a chain from a paper chain made by Dru at school.  They then move the star into the next pocket.(a fabric advent calendar) Then they take turns eating a chocolate out of another advent calendar.  They are so excited and just can't wait.  They have also had fun wearing all their Christmas clothing.  They just look so cute before they go to school...I have to take some pictures.  Liv went to a preschool party today and saw Santa and rode the Polar Express.  Dru sang in a sing-a-long with her whole school.  They have done a lot of fun things this Christmas holiday! 




This is Rylie eating her bowl of Kix for breakfast.  Check out the snow!!!

2 comments:

Kim said...

They are all so cute! I am a big fan of their clothes! They look like they should be in the Gap kids catalog!

Chelsea said...

they are such cute little Gap gals!!