I {heart} dolls
I {heart} dogs
I {heart} family
I {heart} home
etc...
(hopefully not in that order)
We then started a conversation about love...
Dru started to explain to Olivia that just because you love someone, you don't have to kiss them. Dru said she loves Chris (a boy in her class...he is a cute kid.) but she doesn't kiss him. She turns to me and smiles. Yikes.
Then Olivia says, "Yeah, you only kiss when you get married. You just want to marry dads because dads are fun." Ha Ha Ha
Olivia LOVES Ryan to pieces. When Olivia grows up, she either wants to be a princess or a dad. Our girls think dads are fun because of Ryan. He is the BEST husband and father. I hope Dru, Olivia and Rylie will always think you can't kiss until you are married and they will marry a fun dad like Ryan.
7 comments:
Cute! I was thinking this stuff started way later, but Mitchell is always telling me about Kate at school, whom he loves. He says someday he will marry her, but for now they don't play together too much. There are so many fun things about kindergarten.
What a nice time with your girls. Treasure those times (I'm know you do) because they grow up so fast.
So cute!
that is so cute! it's so sweet that they love their daddy like that. did she really write her list with the fancy parenthesis around the word? if so, that is even more hilarious!!
I totally agree...what a cute Dad!
You STINK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
mom
Post a Comment