Olivia went to JA (Junior Achievement) City downtown with her 5th grade class.
It is the coolest thing for these kids. It is a mini city where they have real businesses that the kids run. Liv was the CEO for Select Health. She absolutely loved it!! She had her own desk and kept very busy. She even gave a speech. I volunteered that day and loved watching her and the other kids act like adults for the day.
Here she is on KSL news advertising for her company.
Every Friday is late start (9:30am) for the middle school.
One Friday Dru hosted a breakfast for her cute friends.
One warm day I took the kids to my favorite childhood park.
I have sweet memories of eating bologna sandwiches and playing cards
with my Grandma Wheat at this park.
We call it the Cinderella Park.
Owen is loving afternoon Kindergarten with Mrs. Heldt and celebrating the seasons.







No comments:
Post a Comment