8.01.2014

Flaming Gorge

We had the best time at Flaming Gorge with the Fenton family.
We stayed at Rocky Ridge Outpost.  It was awesome!
My parents rented a cabin and a teepee and then we seemed to have the rest of the place to ourselves. 
We played tether ball, croquet, card and dice games, fished the lake, rode a paddle boat on the lake, went shooting, roasted s'mores and floated the Green River.
Thank you mom and dad for a fun weekend!!!  It was so great to all be together.
(minus Bub's fam and Steve) :(
Our kids cried when it was time to go...a sign of a good vacation!

Owen carried his fox chair everywhere.





Ry had great success fly fishing.








We fit all the kids in the truck to go shoot some pot guts.

Uncle Ryan shot a rabbit along the way.

I am not sure who had more fun...the adults or the kids. 







Owen found this bone which I quickly threw away when he wasn't looking.

Megan brought a fun craft.

Sasha made us a yummy and healthy apple crisp.  


My mom organized a super fun scavenger hunt.



We celebrated Ryan's birthday while we were there.  We love Uncle Ryan!

 Liv took a hard fall and Daniel was cute and "treated" her leg.

William playing peek a boo.  Love those pjs!


I didn't take my camera down the Green river so I snapped this pic before we left.  
It took 3 rafts & 3 hours.  It was the highlight of our trip.

Owen was exhausted and feel asleep within seconds of getting back in the car.

 Beauty clinic was a must!



Winston made this awesome licorice rope bracelet.












3 comments:

Moffat Family said...

SO FUN! You got some great pictures!

Lisa said...

looks like so much fun - we'll have to go check it out

DeSpain Domain said...

Looks like great times! I love that first picture with the whole crew.