School started Wednesday.
Starting midweek actually was awesome because these kids were exhausted!
3 days and was a good start.
Dru started middle school.
I am still in shock.
We went to the school twice before orientation to walk the halls, find all her classes and practice opening her locker. By the first day of school, she was a pro and I think it gave her a lot of confidence and calmed her nerves and mine.
She is a little overwhelmed with 8 different classes and 8 different teachers but is doing so well.
Olivia started 4th grade.
She absolutely loves both her English teacher and French teacher.
She would have gone back to school in July if she could.
She is now the "big" 4th grader walking all the little neighborhood friends to school.
I am excited to see her French improve. It will be fun to see her help and speak French with Rylie.
Rylie is in first grade.
All day school is a big adjustment but she seems to be handling it very well.
She was a bit nervous her first day but came home with a smile.
Owen is missing his sisters.
I am loving the one on one time.
He starts preschool next week and is excited.
....i am too.
1 comment:
cutest sisters :)
Post a Comment