10.18.2012

The witches

We love to see the witches at Gardner Village.
I will be so sad when my kids don't think it is fun to find all these crazy witches and take a million pictures.  Most days I wish I could just freeze time.  This was one of those days.  
{Some days I wish the day would just end.} 

I love the fall time for all the great traditions that our family has created.  
The witches is one of my favorites...


How fun we got to share this day with Gma, Aunt Kim and our cousins!





Thanks mom for making it extra special with yummy baked goods and fun surprises for the kids.

3 comments:

Brooke Romney said...

LOVE that last picture. So cute of the two of you. Can you believe I have NEVER been to see the witches? I feel like I'm really missing out!

Stephanie said...

I love the fall! You always do such fun things with your girls. :)

Lisa said...

fun outing and super cute photos! love the one with you and your kids and the one with you and your mom.