10.09.2012

Olivia turns 8!


 Olivia celebrated her 8th birthday with a FLOWER party!

The invite


As each girl arrived they colored a flower garden with 8 flowers.


Their beautiful artwork.


Olivia has the cutest friends.


Dru made this awesome flower and played pin the center on the flower with the girls.

Then each painted a flower pot and filled it with beans for a flower pen.

After dinner we had to frost flower cookies, of course.

Olivia blowing out the candles and making a wish.
{I am guessing she wished for fake nails or clip on earrings.}  :)

Each girl went home with a chocolate drizzled rice krispie flower.

I love Olivia!
I can't believe she is 8!  
Olivia is getting baptized next month.  She has been ready ever since Dru was baptized.  Olivia has been counting down the days.....literally.  I love Olivia's excitement for life and the gospel.  This girl knows her stuff.  She has a very strong testimony and a huge heart. 

2 comments:

Moffat Family said...

so so cute!

Al and Eli said...

I seriously can't believe it!!! Time is going by exponentially fast, I mean EIGHT already?!?!?! We are so excited for her :) I knew she'd have a great day! Good job on being so creative. We love you all!