A couple of weeks ago we were able to get away for the weekend and head to St. George. What a fun and relaxing trip. G & G Martin treated us to some awesome meals. {thank you!} We did a little swimming and soaked up some 90+ degree weather. We also went hiking in that same heat! Uncle Alex and Aunt Elisabeth joined us which made the weekend even better. They were real troopers to put up with Owen's pterodactyl scream and 3 crazy cute girls.
4 comments:
Looks like you had a great time. What cute kids!!!!
FUN!! :) Looks like a blast!
I tell you what - that is one good looking family! I need to see you all again very soon. I miss you too much.
i'm so in love with those boden swimsuits! i almost got the blue and yellow one for my daughter but then caved. i'm too cheap, dang it. i need reverse shopping therapy. your girls look ADORABLE in them.
Post a Comment