Owen had a sport's party for his big #1.
Everyone was such a good sport and came dressed up.
Owen had a great time considering a bummer week with 3 molars coming in.
Poor kid!
The invite
The hockey puck cake.
(ding dongs)
His first taste of something sweet. (lol, I wish)
Owen received so many generous and perfect gifts.
Thank you!
The guessing jar full of golf tees.
221 was the grand total.
Ryan drew these football players for a game.
We also had a sport's trivia game which Bubba won.
The prizes for the games were Gatorade.
The concession stands-
popcorn, licorice, candy, peanuts, pop, grapes (I had to have something healthy) potato chips, nachos and hotdogs.
Grandpa Jim came wearing this awesome shirt!
The fabulous guests!
Bubs, Britt and fam
Daniel and Megan and fam
Peanut and Shirley
Elisabeth and Alex
(this pic is hilarious)
Rylie and Elisabeth
Grandma and Grandpa Martin
Grandpa Steve and Grandma Kathy
Aunt Kim
The take away was Cracker Jacks with a tag that said,
"Thanks for being a good sport!"
Owen is now officially 52 weeks and I am officially done with the weekly pictures!
Yahoo!
11 comments:
Wow, what a fun party! You are so good with themes! I'm hiring you for my next one. :)
Such a great party holy cow can't handle that he is one!!!so cute you look great ps,
What an awesome party! You are amazing!!
I can't believe he is already one! He is so cute. The party looks awesome!
Owen looks so big and handsome!!! I love your perfect party ideas--you are seriously the perfect mom and my hero! You also have an awesome hubby to help with the great poster pictures--wow, I am impressed RY! Grandpa Jim is so cool with that Owen jersey! Thanks for sharing your life with us, we miss you all!
I'm impressed you kept up with weekly pictures - I couldn't even manage to keep up with monthly!
Everything at the party is so cute! (Especially Owen ;) I haven't even begun to plan for my baby's first next week. Oops!
I wish you could see how much chocolate was in his teeth and on his hand.... otherwise it just looks like I'm going to bite his hand off. It was such a fun party. You're amazing Jen!
Cutest ever. How creative and fun are you? I'll have to file some of those great ideas in my "to do" file! He is such a cutie. What a relief to not have to remember to do weekly pictures! I loved seeing pics of your family too!!
When I grow up I want to be just like Jenny Martin....
thanks for sharing these, I can't believe Owen is 1!! I wish we could have been there to share in the festivities. We would have been the only ones in red? How fun :)
Such a cute idea. I am using it for Bentley's this year. He LOVES sports so it is perfect. Thanks!!!
Post a Comment