We took these pictures months ago and it about killed me not to post them right then.
They were a Christmas surprise so I had to wait.
I have to give a HUGE shout out to my amazing cousin
who was our fabulous photographer.
Do you want to know why? Well let me tell ya.
Amy was oh so patient. She took every shot possible with a smile on her face. Amy was clever and creative with her posing. She got all 6 of us looking at the camera at the same time. Impressive, right? She picked the perfect location. She brought an awesome and useful assistant. Her editing was perfect. Amy truly is a professional and talented photographer.
Thank you Amy!













10 comments:
what great pictures!! Very beautiful family :)
Wow, those turned out amazing! It helps to be cute to start with, of course. :)
Setting...perfect
Clothes...dazzling
Assistant...amazing
Photograper...brilliant
Family...breathtaking
Me...Blessed and Joyful
XOXOXOXO
beautiful!
Those are perfect! :) You guys have the cutest family.
jenny i am so happy you asked me to do this and that you like them!!! Your family is so photogenic and beautiful. Love you guys!!!
I agree with all of the above comments. I love these family pictures. You guys are very photogenic and so adorable.
So cute!
The most BEAUTIFUL and PERFECT family I have ever seen! Wow--what a great photographer! Wish we lived there!
omgosh! I am soooo behind on my blog stalking. Wow, these pics turned out so awesome Jen!! You are gorgeous, and your family is beautiful. And AMY - WOAH!!! She is an incredible photographer!!
Post a Comment