1.21.2011

Owen turns 1


I {heart} Owen.
I remember sobbing when the doctor told me we were going to have a boy.
I couldn't believe it.
That seemed like yesterday.
Now Owen has been in our lives a whole year and we can't imagine life without him.
He completes our family.

What I always want to remember...

Owen is handsome. Really handsome, just like his dad.
Owen loves all his sisters and at the moment prefers Dru over anyone.
Owen is still an amazing sleeper and now loves to eat just about anything.
Owen can crawl. My only child to crawl.
He is still a good boy and really doesn't make a mess.
He is an easy baby.
Owen is starting to babble and can make a great belly laugh.
Owen loves to look at books, play with his car and anything small.
I am in love with his big eyes, big teeth and cute ears.
He makes my heart melt.
Words can't express my obsession with Owen Isaac Martin.

I love you O.









Thank you mom for watching the girls today. I couldn't have done this post without you.
I love being a mom because of you.

5 comments:

Stephanie said...

Owen is adorable and such a sweet heart and I can't believe he's one! That picture of you holding Owen perfectly portrays, what I believe to be, the essence of beauty - motherhood. You are such an incredible mom and have always amazed me.

Steve and Kathy said...

And you my dear are the reason I love being a Mom!

Brooke Romney said...

Jenny, sweetest post ever. That last picture of you and your boy...priceless. You can feel the love from it.

Lisa said...

Beautiful post! I absolutely love that picture of you and Ryan with Owen in the hospital bed - you look amazing!

Kim said...

I can't believe he is one! He is seriously the cutest! Love this post!