Olivia had her preschool Christmas performance!
We LOVED watching her sing every word and do all the silly actions. Ryan and I were smiling the whole time. It is hard to explain in words what is it like to see your own child do something on their own with out you right by their side helping them.
We love having her in our family!
Most of the performance her tongue was curled to the side of her mouth to keep from smiling!
Liv was thrilled that Rylie could see her perform. She giggled all the way to the car.
Liv with her best friend!
(This one is for you Brooke) :)
Liv's preschool teacher: Mrs. Wilkinson (who is AMAZING!)
2 comments:
Oh how I love those girls!!!!
We know she was the STAR! The girls look adorable. It's so great they enjoy one another so much. Now you know how much I love you and how proud I am of who you are and all you do. XOXOXO
Post a Comment