12.01.2009

The Christmas Card

Here are a few shots of the millions I took for our annual Christmas card.  Man, it is hard to get these girls to get close to each other, smile(a good one), make sure their hair looks good, their clothes and hands and feet are positioned correctly and all looking at the camera at the same time.  I can't imagine adding a baby to the mix!  

The lighting is off

No one is looking
Liv has her eyes closed, Dru's face is being covered by Rylie's hand and Rylie is not looking
Getting closer, but Liv is looking down
I had to put in this one.....I told them to laugh and this is what I got!
Liv makes me laugh OUT LOUD when I look at this.
***Only ONE actually turned out!  It was the very last one we took.  
Go figure!

6 comments:

rach said...

So cute! I tell you what those Martin girls are babes!!!!

Lisa said...

You are way ahead of us. They all look so cute.

Steve and Kathy said...

Great BEAUTIES...all of them. Way to go Mom and Dad. It will be so fun to add Roger to the mix. I can hardly wait! Love you!

Al and Eli said...

I'm excited to see the card!!
I have such a struggle with Alex to pose right too ;)

brooke romney said...

Darling girls and better than ours!!! I'm going with a random snapshot!

amy said...

haha, i love the last one of liv, cute girls!