8.12.2008

Aunt Rayne sent another amazing package full of fun things for the girls.  Dru received a lot of beautiful things for school.  Our two favorites are the fun hoodie and darling orange dress. What would we do without her?  We are so grateful!

Liv is obsessed with hair assessories.  Inside the package were 2 headbands which she wore together all day and even at night.  Some mornings she will wake up and run into the bathroom and come out with 5 or 6 bows/flowers in her hair.  I Love Olivia!!!

We are out for our daily walk!  Even if we only get to the mailbox, we are outside in our front yard at some point everyday.  

1 comment:

The Dobbs said...

I'm so glad you found me. It's so fun to hear from you. You have such a CUTE family!! I added you to my blog list I hope that's o.k.