8.29.2008



All Backwards!
I have posted Rylie's first birthday party all backwards
and I don't know how to fix it. So, if you want the story
in chronological order, scroll on down!

Rylie eating the pinata!


I love this picture of Rylie!  She is opening a gift from Gma and Gpa Martin.

                                               Rylie is ready for bed!  

Oh' wait, Dru is opening another present. . . .


It is a darling PB doll from Aunt Rayne!
Rylie is happy again!


3 comments:

Lisa said...

Jenny, your blog is so cute!! I knew it would be. You even have the fun border. I have no idea how to do that. It was fun going back to see your last few entries. I love the picture on your heading of the girls.

Launa Nicole said...

Your family is so adorable. Every time I look at someone's I am reminded how I need to update mine. I keep waiting for life to slow down so I can find time, which may not ever happen.

Steve and Kathy said...

Your pictures are sooooo cute...but what do you expect with such darling subjects. We love you!
Love, Gma Kathy