7.29.2008






Most of you know Dru cut all her beautiful hair off for charity.  I just thought I would post the fun pictures of the big event.  She donated it to Locks of Love.  I am so proud of her.  Dru has just a sweet and genuine heart.  She knew exactly what she was doing and was delighted to donate it. She cut off 10 full inches.  Now, her short hair has quite a bit of wave to it.  It was a fun outing complete with a lunch at Cheesecake Factory thanks to Grandma Kathy.  

4 comments:

Moffat Family said...

Dru, you are BEAUTIFUL! You are always doing nice things for others. That is such a good quality. Winston is slapping my knee right now, he wants to say hi! I love you!

Chelsea said...

Oh heavens, could Dru be any cuter? She has the sweetest little face and I love that she donated her hair- what a champ! you have such a beautiful family.

Chelsea said...

just realized you might not know who I am...creeper. It's Chelsea Frandsen

Josh, Kim & Kids said...

How fun! I can't wait to see the cut in person.