7.26.2008

Dru is trying to get Rylie to crawl using her favorite wedding Barbie.  Dru is such a great big sister.  She will randomly say, "Mom, I will do whatever you want me to do." Is that amazing or what?  I wish Olivia had this same attitude.  
Rylie LOVES her fingers.  She can be found with them in her mouth at any moment.  She would never take a binki, so her fingers will have to do.

Olivia loves to draw like her big sister Dru.
Ryan is learning how to be a master gardner like his Grandpa Peanut.  Here he is showing off a hot banana pepper and a jalapeno.  Way to go!

1 comment:

Moffat Family said...

Mom wanted me to tell you that you're brilliant :) Everything's looking great! I will check daily for new posts, so you better stay on top of things. I see that you've gotten yourself a little "counter" at the bottom. Did you start that thing at a high number? Because mine is no where close to that! :) (I'll have to look at my own blog every hour to catch up!) Let's talk soon, it's been a while...a day is too long to not speak!!