8.21.2015

First day of school


The first day of school is such a fun time of year!
We love new clothes and school supplies. 
We love fall weather.
We love "starting over" and making new friends.

The morning of the first day was a roller coaster of emotions.
We went through them ALL...

Rylie is in 2nd Grade.
English teacher: Miss Guffy

Olivia is in 5th grade.
English teacher: Mrs. Cope
French teacher: Ludlum



This is the last year these two will walk together to school.

To my surprise I actually got a little emotional when I watched Rylie line up and walk in.
I was saving my tears for next week when Owen goes to kindergarten.  I got choked up watching her line up and walk in.  


Dru is in 7th grade.
She has super cute friends and is a SBO again this year.


2 comments:

Moffat Family said...

you are on top of posting! :) such cute pictures!!

Unknown said...

great photos!