Owen started preschool!
He is going to the same preschool his sisters went to.
All my kids will know the same songs and be able to share in those fun memories of
sweet Carol Wilkinson. She has been a perfect introduction to school for my kids.
I will forever be grateful for her.
She hugs them and loves them and genuinely cares them.
I couldn't ask for a better teacher.
Owen was so excited to go!
He got up early with his sisters and had his backpack on 2 hours early.
He knows the drill and let me take any picture I wanted.
Owen is so lucky to go to preschool with his cousin Henry.
How fun is that?!
Owen also goes with one of his best friends, Emme!
We carpool which is SO nice.
3 comments:
The cutest. Love that he loves his backpack :)
His faces are absolutely priceless. How lucky for all four of your kids to have that same introductory experience to school. And how lucky they are for having such an amazing mom to support them all the way through!!
so handsome and grown up
Post a Comment