7.06.2014

End of a great year!

Summer is half way over and I am so behind on the blog.  
I don't want to miss a thing so I am rewinding back a bit.

Dru was president of Butler Elementary this year.
She ran for office last year with a clever campaign...
Got a clue?  Vote for Dru!
She made it to the final five with just hanging posters around the school. 
Then she need to give a speech before the final vote. 
Dru prerecorded her voice and just acted out the part.  
It was a hit!  She won!
Dru had such an amazing year.  Her great friend Ellie was VP and together they 
had a blast.  Dru's teacher was so perfect for her.  She loved having big responsibilities and never wanted to miss a day of school.  Ever.
Dru will be going to Butler Middle school this year.  We are both a bit nervous about the whole idea.  
I know she will do great because Dru has a big heart and will be a friend to everyone.




Olivia had an awesome year too!  She was elected class president.
Olivia loved her French teacher and is really loving the immersion program.
She has a lot of darling friends and is looking forward to 4th grade.



No comments: