4.22.2014

Easter

Happy Easter!
  We celebrated by going to church, visiting grandparents, egg hunts and a delicious dinner.


We first had a little egg hunt at home.  It was agony for the kids to wait until Ryan got home.
They were pretty patient.  I was able to get some pics in the meantime.

Once we said GO, Owen was all business.  
He knew how this egg finding thing works.



We then went to go visit the Martins and I am sad I didn't get any pictures.
They gave super thoughtful and personal gifts to each child.  
They each loved what they got.

Then we went to my parents.  We started with an egg hunt.  They have a huge yard so it was fun to hunt for those eggs.  Each child was able to find 18 so it was fair there were no tears.  Inside were money or candy so we made sure they all found their loot.



 Winston was able to fist 3 at a time.  Impressive.




A fractured wrist did not slow Robby down.









  
 After we opened all the eggs and turned them back in, my mom handed out cute gift bags for everyone.

 Playing peek a boo with Lucy. 

We also talked about Christ's resurrection and why we celebrate Easter.

Some were not so interested.  :)

We also watched the inspiring video on mormon.org called Because of Him.
Love it! ...and love that His resurrection symbolizes that I too will live again.
I am so grateful that families really are forever.












2 comments:

Moffat Family said...

That was fun! I need your pictures…I didn't take one.

Lisa said...

beautiful!