3.24.2014

Dru turns 11

Dru...
high tops
 rainbow loom
duct tape 
loves sweets and Owen
crossing guard
braces
a better reader
babysitter
totally cool 
ridiculously sweet and thoughtful
              Love you druby!

I took this picture right after she went to breakfast with her dad.



When you were 11...

My favorite food is:  meat loaf
My favorite sport is: tennis
My favorite movie is: Studio C
The coolest person in the world is: Peanut
My best subject in school is:  Math
I'm really awesome at: crafting
If I could change my name, it would be: Emily
My favorite color is: orange
When I grow up I want to be: a  teacher
My parents are too strict about: using the internet
My favorite song is: Gold by Brit Nicole
My favorite book is: Wonder
When we stop for a treat, I get this: frozen yogurt
4 words that describe me are: creative, cool, awesome and lucky
My favorite scripture story is:  Alma the younger
My favorite primary/church song is: scripture power
My favorite season is: summer
The best snack ever is: Pirate's Booty
The least favorite food is: any veggie
My best friends are:  Ellie, Emma and Olivia
The cutest boy I know is: Owen, my brother
The most memorable day this year was: my birthday
If I had one wish it would be:  to have more wishes
The best thing that has happened to me this year is: my birthday
One thing I want to learn to do this year is: tennis
One thing I need to work on is:  tennis
The most important lesson I've learned this year is: to serve others



3 comments:

Kim said...

Happy happy birthday Dru! I can't believe you are 11...wow! You are such an amazing girl with so many awesome qualities. We sure do love and miss you!

Moffat Family said...

It doesn't get any cuter than that. :)

Lisa said...

love her! and love that awesome questionnaire!