All 3 girls earned their bobcat awards this year in the first round. Rylie has been anticipating this day for years. She has been so jealous of Dru and Liv's medals.
I am super proud of them and all their hard work that went into this award.
I love this pic of the kids admiring their first ever bobcat award medal.
They each were able to pick out a book as an extra reward.
Rylie and her cute friend, Sarah.
Cute Liv. I was only able to snap one quick picture of her.
This is Dru's last year of elementary....her last bobcat award assembly.
Dru and her fun friends, Ellie and Olivia.
These 2 begged and begged to get a pic with the school mascot.
In 2 short years Owen will be here getting his award.
I am not sure how I feel about that either.
4 comments:
You have such cool things at your school! I wish ours did that. Winston would flip if he got a medal.
And cute sweatshirt for Dru ;)
great job to all of you!
Your kids are so amazing and adorable! I love your blog, but I get sad looking at it. I MISS YOU GUYS SO MUCH! Wish you would just move to sunny California with us :) Oh, but then Owen couldn't build his snowmen anymore haha.
Post a Comment