Owen at 4 years old...
{My cute friend Brooke does this spotlight on her boys every year. I loved the idea...}
My favorite food is: cereal
My favorite sport is: soccer
My favorite movie is: Toy Story
The coolest person in the world is: Mr.Potato Head
My best subject in school is: sounding out letters
I'm really awesome at: drawing
If I could change my name, it would be: honey
My favorite color is: blue and green
When I grow up I want to be: a monster
My parents are too strict about: bedtime
My favorite song is: I like to move it, move it
My favorite book is: Snowman books
When we stop for a treat, I get this: cookies
4 words that describe me are: smart, silly, happy & all boy
My favorite scripture story is: baby Jesus
My favorite primary/church song is: I am a Child of God
My favorite season is: Winter
The best snack ever is: vanilla yogurt
The least favorite food is: Veggies
My best friends are: My cousins Henry & Robby. My friends Emme, Sam, Miles and Anna
The cutest girl I know is: Emme
The most memorable day this year was: Christmas
If I had one wish it would be: To have a snowman
The best thing that has happened to me this year is: Getting a lot of Mr. Potato heads at Christmas
One thing I want to learn to do this year is: Put letter sounds together
One thing I need to work on is: Eating different kinds of food
The most important lesson I've learned this year is: Potty training
I love you Owen! You are my little buddy who loves to make silly faces and say silly things.
"noni noni, bobby, chubaluba, odeedut, taba taba, ok papi and come to papa"
You love to read books, watch movies, go to primary, play outside, play with your Mr. Potato Heads, draw snowmen, play with your sisters, eat cereal and give out kisses and hugs. You hate taking baths, timeouts and haircuts. You sneak down in your sister's room at night. We call you O and you remind us your name is Owen and spell it out for us. I love your big brown eyes, long eyelashes and crooked thumbs up. I love when your ears get fire hot red. You make being a mom so fun. We feel lucky to have you in our family.




4 comments:
So cute! Can't wait to see what kind of party he has (you are amazing at that)! :)
could he be any cuter?!! Love those photos and the questions!
I love it! Such darling pictures and love that you are doing the questions!! So fun every year.
What a freaking handsome guy you have! I love the question idea...I will still the idea as well :)
Post a Comment