5.22.2013

The happiest place on earth


 We went to Disneyland while we were California.
It was perfect weather and not that crowded.
Our longest wait was about 20 min.
Perfect!

We started off with Space Mountain.
Liv and Rylie screamed then cried.
What a way to start the day.  :)


Splash Mountain ended about the same way.
This time they were sobbing.
Liv and Rylie were petrified and Dru was not thrilled.


The proof.
(I about broke my back trying to hold/comfort Liv down the big hill.)

This picture is obviously before we went on the ride.

It wasn't all tears and screaming...
Rylie met Tiana from the princess and the frog.
This was a highlight!



The girl's favorite ride was Matterhorn! 
 We rode this one about 5 times.





The parade was my favorite part.  Disney doesn't skimp.  It was fabulous!


If I counted the balloons correctly, this is $312.00 worth of balloons.
Disney makes a whole lot of money of stuff like this.

It was almost more fun to watch the kids faces.


FYI:  Rylie is purposely going cross-eyed. 
What a goof ball. 








The girls earned money so they could buy something special.
Dru bought more pins for her lanyard.  
She even bought one for her computer teacher at school who loves Disney.
Olivia bought a bow and arrow set from Brave.
Rylie picked a stuffed Eeyore of all things.
She is making a sad face because Eeyore is always sad.
I tried to get her to buy a minnie or something else but she was dead set on Eeyore.
The tail comes off and she is obsessed with it.
It is actually pretty cute.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

I can't believe I haven't seen all these posts and awesome pictures. FUN FUN FUN!!!