All week Rylie has been learning about space.
She came home with this astronaut hat and asked me to take a picture.
She must have seen the pictures of the other girls when they were in preschool.
They all have gone to the same preschool and their teacher does the exact same thing
every year. (I ADORE Mrs. Wilkinson)
It has been so fun because they all know the same cute songs and have done the same art projects. They compare and chat about "when they were little."
They are all still babies in my mind.
It breaks my heart (most days) to see them grow up.
I love being a mom.
rylie
olivia
I KNOW I have this same pic of Dru and it is killing me that I can't find it for this post.
2 comments:
Cutest thing! I know how you feel about watching them grow, amazing and sad all at the same time. Love your bookclub too! Such fun.
super cute!
Post a Comment