2.20.2013

Valentine's day...a little late

The girls wanted to have a little Valentine's party.
It was little and really fun!
Each girl invited a few friends to 
make valentines,
decorate cookies,
play valentine games, 
 freeze dance and giggle like crazy.






All the girls trying to kiss Owen.
He was not a fan.


The girl's school Valentines...




Liv and Rylie wanted to curl their hair for the big day. 

Liv's Valentine box

Rylie's curls and funny faces.
This kid cracks me up!


 


 






4 comments:

DeSpain Domain said...

I love Rylie's faces. So hilarious. Owen looked like a good sport with that many girls around. Cute kids Jenny. We do need to get together.

Stephanie said...

I love your definition of a "little party." :) You always have such cute ideas and go all out. Someday we'll move back to Utah and you can show me all your awesome mom ways so I can be an awesome mom like you!

Brooke Romney said...

You are so fun and creative. Amazing mom!!!

ade said...

Okay so the one of Rylie sideways pointing to her face with a very expressive face looks exactly like Shirley Temple!!!