Olivia was the only child to be baptized the month of November so we had our own private baptism. Lucky us! We had an aunt and uncle give prayers, grandma's and a grandpa give talks and aunt Ade help out/entertain/teach while I was getting Olivia changed and dressed.
Thank you!
It was a perfect day.
I don't think anyone was MORE EXCITED than Olivia! She had been counting down since Dru was baptized. She was prepared, anxious and beaming that day!
Grandma Kathy took Liv shopping and found this beautiful dress. It was made for Olivia.
What a fun tradition.
Aunt Rayne gave Liv a gorgeous silver key necklace with a ruby.
She adores it!
Our cute primary presidency.
AWESOME friends who came to support Liv.
Olivia received scriptures from Grandma and Grandpa Martin.
She uses them everyday and loves to mark them.
Liv's best friend, Phoebe.
I made a little DVD of Liv's life to show at the lunch afterwards.
It was hard to pick and choose photos (millions of options) so everyone was nice to sit through
19 minutes of my obsession of Olivia.
Amazing family who love Olivia.
Cute Aunt Ade from NY!
Thank you mom and dad for letting us have the luncheon at your home!
It made the day go so smoothly and made my life a lot easier.
A little take away to say THANK YOU!

4 comments:
Such a special day and beautiful family.
super super cute :)
She's beautiful and it was a wonderful, filled with the spirit - day.
Your family is just way too cute! I have kind of a weird question. I want a new kitchen table and I've seen yours on your blog and I love it. Would you mind telling me where you bought it. Thanks Jenny! Hed
My email is hedirons@hotmail.com
Post a Comment