9.11.2012

Boating with Ade!

Aunt Adrienne came to visit so off we went to
 Jordanelle for a little boating.
It was our first time on the boat as a family this summer/fall.  
How did that happen?




Owen DID NOT like his life jacket!  
He pretty much cried/whined the entire time.

I love this picture of Owen complaining and Ryan ignoring it like I did the entire trip.

The water was FREEZING!!!
I never touched the water but took their word for it.
Olivia cried the second she hit the water.  
Somehow she smiled for this shot.

Rylie's first reaction.
I would have done the same thing.

Ade was a good sport and stayed in as long as the girl's wanted.  
Luckily it wasn't too long.


Dru was an awesome tuber.



Owen even got a little tube action.


Rylie jumped on for a quick picture.



Best buddies.

The captain of the boat.
Thanks for a fun afternoon!

All the girls....and O.




2 comments:

Brooke Romney said...

What an awesome aunt. Love how she loves her nieces and nephews!

Stephanie said...

Tubing is the best! :) It looks like you guys had a good time even though the water was cold!