8.17.2012

Aunt Kim

My parents have been traveling for a few weeks and we are lucky enough to have my sister Kim staying with us.  She has been awesome!  My kids love her and she loves them.  The time has actually gone by quickly.  We only have a few days left.
Kim has been a big help around the house, a great shopping partner and so sweet to watch the kids so Ryan and I can slip away for a much needed date night.  
We are very blessed to have Kim in our family.  My parents have done an amazing job raising her to the be the woman she has become.  I am grateful for my sister Kim. 

We have done a lot of fun things while Kim has been here.  I have not been the best at taking pictures but Ryan was able to snap a few with his iphone on Monday.

For FHE we went on a little hike.  We had so much fun and Kim was a real trooper.



We are so lucky to live so close to these beautiful mountains.

1 comment:

Brooke Romney said...

I love Kim! Can't believe I missed you this trip but my husband saw you!! If we ever move back, you better want to be our friends :)