I think running marathons is like having babies.
You forget how tough it is and decided to do it again.
I ran the American Fork 1/2 with my friend Lisa. We trained hard and ran a good race. I am glad it is over because it was all I could think about for weeks.
The race was a super organized race, for a good cause, a perfect route, and so beautiful!
1/2 way
This is where Ryan and Lisa's husband met us and started taking pictures.
Ryan and Paul
Our awesome support and fans.
I am not sure why we are both smiling.
Finally the finish line.
Our amazing running friend, Leslie.
My darling friend, Ashley.
One day I will be as fast as her!
Happy #11! Thanks for letting me run on our anniversary!
I love you!
3 comments:
i never could have done it without you. Have you forgotten this one yet?
you are amazing!
You and Lisa are the cutest. I've just decided this. Love you both and you're amazing!
Post a Comment