12.22.2011

More Christmas fun...

We have had such an amazing December! 
 I just wish I could remember to always bring my camera and snap a picture of the fun things we have done.

My mom's birthday is this month.  She hates that is during such a busy time.  I think it is great and gives us more reason to celebrate!  For her birthday this year she took all the girls (also Winston and Max and cousin Heidi) to go see the play Annie at Pioneer Theatre.  We had 3rd row, front and center seats.  ...perhaps too close( I am pretty sure the actors could hear Rylie say to Lily St .Regis, "Mom, she's not modest!)  It was awesome and such a wonderful play!  We love the theatre thanks to my mom!
Thanks mom!

(Brittany and EvaMay left before this pic)

Now to recap all the fun...(minus the camera)

*Looking for Jolly the elf every morning
*Decorated our tree 
*library story walk and craft
*mailed off letters to Santa
*Temple Square lights
*School performances
*Bell Choir, dinner & dessert with Grandma Martin
*Playdates with Grandpa Martin
*Crafting like crazing
*Baking up a storm
*Christmas stories read underneath the tree and 
the girls wondering why I cry during most of them
*Iceskating with Grandma Kathy
*Sleepover with G&G Steve & Kathy...wow!
*Playdates with Aunt Kim
*Live Nativity
*Dicken's Festival & Brighton Choir performance & 
Festival of Trees with Gma Kathy
*Baking class
*Temple trip with Al & Elisabeth
*A FULL day with Aunt Ade: shopping!
*Work parties
*Ward parites
*Dinner with good friends
*Remembering why we celebrate Christmas!

I heart December!

2 comments:

Brooke Romney said...

Love fun and full December. Sounds delightful!

Lisa said...

Wow! I thought we were busy. And you've done a lot of that while you've been sick.