My mom took us to go see Mary Poppins on broadway.
I pulled the girls out of school to go on opening day at the capital. Wow! It was amazing!
It was not like the Disney version, but we all ended up loving it.
We met at my mom's house and all rode down together.
Thank you, Mom! What a fun day and something we will never forget!
Liv was in a grumpy mood in the beginning. (see pics above, she is hiding in the first)
After the first few minutes of the play she was a happy girl again. (see pics below)
Dru would make a pretty cute Mary!
The have the coolest art exhibit right next to the Capital Theatre.
My girls could have spent hours here.






4 comments:
I thought it was SUPERCALIFRADULISTICEXPIALDOSHISH!Thanks for coming with me...I'm still tapping my toes!
That was a good show. I'm glad you and your cute girls were able to go together!
What a fun outing. I'm sure your girls will never forget that! :)
how fun! thanks for going without me :)
Post a Comment