I am so behind on blogging.....
So here is my {very late} father's day post to the most perfect man for me.
Ryan is a family man.
He is crazy about his kids and would prefer doing nothing with us over something with someone else.
{unless a round of golf is an option} :)
Ryan loves to have fun and be adventurous.
He is always pushing us to get out of our comfort zones.
Ryan is such a good example.
honest, worthy of his priesthood, huge heart
Ryan is very comforting and is always willing to help others.
Ryan is incredibly patient and loves to teach.
I am so grateful for Ryan and the father that he is.
I am so blessed to share the role of a parent with him.
He is truly perfect for me.


{Here is the father's day treat we passed out in primary.}
"A bowtie for a sweet guy!"
No comments:
Post a Comment