Yep, that is right. Ryan and I were able to go to Club 33 while at Disneyland. Our awesome brother in law has an awesome brother who got us in. How nice is that?
I was too embarrassed to take my huge camera in so I took these pics on my Iphone. Now I wish I would have been that dorky tourist and had better pictures.
This was truly a highlight of our trip!
If you haven't heard of Club 33, it is a private club for members....only around 550 people to date. Johnny Depp was actually just there the week before and I am just sure we sat at his same table. :) The club is very exclusive and is strict about who can go in. In fact, when Ryan and I knocked on the door and told the woman over the intercom who we were, she buzzed us in and a man tried to get in after us. I thought the woman behind the desk was going to pull out a shotgun. We then took a cool elevator up to the dining floor and were treated like royalty. The meal was INCREDIBLE, the service was AWESOME, the atmosphere was ELEGANT. This truly was a chance of a lifetime!










The club 33 door is right by the Pirates of the Caribbean ride.
This was the view from our table.

Thanks Tom! :)
4 comments:
that is COOL! now that would be a cool place for my little family dinner :)
Cool. You totally should have been the dorky tourist though!!!
That is awesome! Once in a liftime opportunity! (or maybe not since you have connections lucky girl!!!)
Um... who is this Tom, and where can I find one?
Post a Comment