We are loving this warm weather and are spending a lot of time outside to soak it all up. Owen LOVES to play outside and will bang the window or door until I let him out. He is not 100% walking and so crawling outside is hard on his pants. I will have to get this kid some knee pads.
Owen loves sidewalk chalk.
He can even write his name without looking.
Liv got a little one on one time with Owen the other day and was in heaven.
She took him for a little ride on the trike.
Owen loved exploring the bike on his own.
We may have to invest in a BLUE bike soon!
2 comments:
Owen is such a handsome little guy and Liv is such a sweetheart! You know I will take any of your kids any day!!! Please can I have them???
Owen can write his name already? Man! That kid is good! - so cute.
Post a Comment