12.29.2010

Christmas morning at our house.

Rylie's life long dream came true when she got her purple unicorn Pillow Pet!
All the girls got a sweet simple stitch kit from Aunt Rayne.
The girl's love to sew with me so this was a perfect gift.
Aunt Rayne also surprised the girl's with beautiful jewelry from Crewcuts.
Rylie got adorable kitty cat shoes.
Purrrrrrfect for Rylie.
Although you can't see the actual gift, Aunt Rayne sent darling paper doll sets for the girls. They have been played with EVERYDAY since Christmas.
Thank you Aunt Rayne!!!
Rylie had many dreams come true....she got another Dora doll and finally got a pink zhu zhu pet. I LOVED her Christmas list!
Gma Kathy and Gpa Steve came over to give us their gifts early in the morning. They totally surprised Dru and Liv with the matching American Girl Doll twin they got from Santa. Man, our girls are so spoiled!
Rylie got a Repunzel doll from her new fav movie Tangled!
It was a magical morning! It is SO fun for Ry and I to watch these girls squeal with delight!

4 comments:

Brooke Romney said...

This Aunt Rayne character rocks! What a great Christmas you had!

Lisa said...

very lucky girls! my kids wanted pillow pets but didn't get that lucky.

Stephanie said...

Has Rylie seen despicable me? She reminds me of Agnes :)

Brooke said...

They are so sweet! I'm glad you all had a great Christmas! I hope you got some things from your list, too. :) xoxo