This little boy is such a sweetheart!
He eats great, sleeps well and is happy 99% of the time.
{Owen 35 weeks}
Rylie still smothers Owen. (a bit too much)
In this picture she is helping Owen learn how to crawl and changing the diaper on her baby at the same time. (She loves to multi-task like me.)
Do you love Rylie's outfit? I didn't have the energy to argue. She loves the tights with the bear on the bottom and thinks everyone should see it. She is also wearing water shoes. Yikes!
{Owen 36 weeks}
Liv is still the best at making Owen smile and laugh.
Owen loves to stand up holding on to anything he can get his hands on.
{Owen week 37}
He is still not crawling and I am NOT complaining.
Owen eating his favorite snack....CHEERIOS.
It was a big day when he figured out how to eat them all by himself.
6 comments:
Oh my goodness. He is one handsome boy! And he's getting so big!
Looks like fun around there. Owen is the sweetest...love him and Rylie is still killing me. I love her spunk!
Thanks for the nice compliment on my blog. Your little guy is SO cute!! It's been so fun to watch him grow on your blog. Maybe someday I'll get to meet your cute little family. Miss you!!
He is such a cutie!
Could that toothy grin be any cuter!?!
Wow, he is getting so big, but not too big. I love it! I really DO love Rylie's outfit, it shows personality. I love O's cheeks too!
Post a Comment