We spent Labor Day in the mountains hiking up to Dog Lake. Well, actually half way to Dog Lake. The girls love to hike and we had a great time.
Owen fell asleep on the way down.
Don't you love Rylie's model, wind blown hair and Halloween shirt? I do.
The next two shots are on top of Guardsman's Pass.
It was pretty chilly and super windy.
5 comments:
fun! i love the picture of owen asleep. too cute!!!
I can't believe you drove right by the cabin and you didn't stop to say hi!
Jen! Life has been so fun for you guys. i loved the luau party. You are such an amazing mom and you look fantastic! We loved spending time with you guys this summer!
jen these pictures remind me of the family pics we took at jackson hole when you were little. ah...the memories. Enjoy...its a wonderful time of your young life! What a cute Mom and Dad you guys are@
I'm jealous of how Owen can fold in half, sideways and sleep.... oh to be young again!
Post a Comment