Butlerville Days!
We have a local parade and firework show to celebrate the 24th of July.
We live on a busy street which has one perk....front row seats to the parade.
Here are some cute girls getting ready to catch some candy.
Grandparents
Neighborhood friends
High five!
Coolest trick.
My favorite float.
Eating and counting the loot.
3 comments:
I can't believe Riley hugged that dog! It was so fun seeing you all this weekend! Love you guys!
I noticed that you have your blog title as "." :) I had difficulty with this, so I thought I would share my discovery. You can enter The Martin Family as your title, but then underneath where you add the picture select that you want to use the image "instead of the title and description". Also, if you have a photo editing software, like photoshop elements, you can resize the picture to be 780 pixels wide and it will fit the width of your main page. If you don't have photoshop, you can send the picture to me and I'll resize it and send it back. My email is stephanie.purcell.rcua@statefarm.com :) I spent a LONG time trying to figure this whole new design thing out on blogger, so sorry if I sound like a nerd...
I still use the free hot pad somebody threw at me at that parade in front of your house - haha! so fun!
Post a Comment